Angel Story

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Angel Story

Angel Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angel Story

2 posters

Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread

Zemagris
    Zemagris
    Knight
    Knight

Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread Empty Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread

Post  Zemagris Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 pm

(( 2 "("s signifies an out of role play sentence, like saying u have to eat so people know u wont be able to role play for a bit))

Thomas finally finished unpacking, so he decided to take a stroll around the campus, while reading his favorite book, Inkheart. The day s beautiful, and the sun is shining.

((gtg eat for a bit ill be back soon)
    Empress
    Empress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread Empty Re: Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread

Post  Empress Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Empress looks up. Ahhh. Hear at last. *Empress takes a deep wiff of the campus* Im going to like it here...
    Zemagris
    Zemagris
    Knight
    Knight

Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread Empty Re: Mugen Academy of Learning (MAoL) Role Play Thread

Post  Zemagris Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Thomas then remembered that he had to go to the principals office to get a map of the campus and some other papers for the first day at the academy. He slowly walked over to the main building and found the principals office, walked in and the secretary looked up and said "oh! you must be thomas!" and she gave him a map of the campus, a list of his classes, and his dorm key. Then she wished him a good day, and he walked over to Green Dorm and went into his new room.
    Empress
    Empress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Empress Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Empress needs to still get his papers. He walks to the main building. The secretary looks up. "Empress? Of Red?" she asks. "thats me" i sing back. She hands me my class papers, books, maps, and keys, as I start to walk back to my dorm I see a kid, walking to the green team. "Hmm I said." Opened my door, and plopped on the bed. Here at last...
    Zemagris
    Zemagris
    Knight
    Knight

Post  Zemagris Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 pm

((new pixel art picture thing)) Thomas moves his furniture around the room to new spots, so its more of his space, then he picks up a box he brought with him and unpacks his computer and all of his books and sets them out in the open, then hooks up his computer and powers it on.
    Empress
    Empress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Empress Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Empress unpacks everything else, the clothes, the laptop, and the...playboys, he hides those under the bed. Empress equips his sword, hooks up and turns on his laptop. and Walks outside.
    Zemagris
    Zemagris
    Knight
    Knight

Post  Zemagris Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:37 pm

-thomas looks out window and sees someone walking buy with a sword- -he slowly closes the curtains and hides under his bed-
    Empress
    Empress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Empress Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Empress draws his sword and starts swinging it around. Hazah!
    Empress hits a tree as he swings it and chops it down.

"woopsies..."
    Zemagris
    Zemagris
    Knight
    Knight

Post  Zemagris Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:04 pm

-thomas slowly crawls out after hearing a large boom and lays on his bed to take a nap-
    Empress
    Empress
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Empress Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:04 am

Empress keeps practicing. One little mistake is ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:47 pm